Tuesday, April 14, 2009



I know it has been a long time and I will see if any of you see this.

It's April 14 and this is what is going on.

#1 on November 1 2008 I started on another journey to get healthy. Since then I have lost 47 pounds and feel great. As they say in Weight watchers world, I am now in 'wonder land". I told myself when I broke 200 I was going to go skydiving. I have not done it yet. Yea, call me chicken if you want.

#2 I started another blog to help people out with plumbing problems. It is . If you want, feel free post a comment of what you think or with ideas. I also started a Facebook profile. I plan on using it to promote business.

#3 Last month I went to a Nexstar Network conference in Scottsdale. The presenter for 2 days was Jack Canfield. He is the co-author of the "Chicken Soup for the Soul" books. It was a fantastic 2 days. I have come away with a whole new way of thinking about day to day life. Some would call what he taught "new age". He is a big proponent and teacher of the power of positive thinking. To me it confirmed what is taught in Christianity, specifically what Jesus taught while on earth.

#4 Other than that, things are about the same. Business has been very slow, but appears to be getting better. Family is about the same. Grands kids are getting big. Not been riding the motorcycles much. Need to change that.

No comments: