
Ok, got to Florida A-OK. Dad picked me up from the airport and we drove back to his house to check on his dogs. We then had went to a little Greek restaurant for dinner.
After that we went home and had a contest to see who could fall asleep in a chair the fastest. I think dad won, but I was a close second. I guess I am my fathers son. LOL
Woke up pretty well rested. The weather is very pleasant.
Was greeted by this little person.

5 comments:
Hello, Little Person! Wish I was there to hug you, Lindsay Lou!
Greek for dinner!? You guys are getting crazy over there. Now settle down.
:-D
Don't get too carried away with what we had. Dad had a hamburger steak and I had BBQ ribs. The closet we got to ribs was a Greek salad. Of course he only ate 1/2 of the hamburger, his 2 doggy's had too get the rest.
Nice to see that your on top of the posting even while on vacation Kev. :) Its me by the way, your favorite friend of Kelly's. :)
Hi family!!!!!!! Wish we were there. We're planning to be there next year!
K - did you fly 1st class?? "Bring me the head of a pig!! And a goblet of something cool and refreshing. Fiddle for me!"
Florida in the fall...nice. Palm leaves turning. Weather dipping just below "insane".
Enjoy the turkey, everyone.
Lloyd Carr is gone - hello Les Miles - and a victory in Columbus next year.
Go Blue! - and all the other over-rated Big Ten teams! Go Bruins - down the ducks, qualify for any bowl game - you can do it!
Oh, am I on the right blog? I should jump over to ESPN now. Sorry - I don't have TV.
-mike
Post a Comment