
Today I got dad to go to the golf course with me. He drove and I played. We had a great time, he said so. He even commented that it was almost as fun as him playing himself. Here are some pictures we took.

This golf course is on the site of an old army fort called Fort Hamer.

Dorie and I used to go water skiing with my cousin Tim on this river that is adjacent to the golf course. He told us that there were alligators and snakes in the river as we skied.

I am sure that they were there we just never did see them. We did see this guy about 10 feet from where my ball landed on the 16th hole. Yea I know , I am not supposed to hit it that close to the water.

Hey guess what i get to do tonight. Dad and I are going for the early bird senior citizen dinner at the Lone Star steak house.

4 comments:
Haha! Do you (dad) actually qualify for a senior discount yet? You aren't that old...
Is that alligator real? If so...CRAZY!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe they'd have alligators in ponds next to a golf course, where they could technically wander onto any green or fairway.
Glad to see Grandpa out and about. Enjoy your dinner!
Looks fun! Mike will be jealous. Well, we're off to see the wizard.
I can't believe you were that close to an alligator! That's crazy!
I agree with Kelly--there's no way you 1) technically (age-wise) qualify for a senior citizen discount or 2) look like you would qualify. Full price for you, buddy! Glad to hear you're having such a nice time on your travels.
Post a Comment